Moving Up In Life

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Busy...

So things have been busy lately and unfortunately not everything has been going my way

  • Applied for a job in December that sounds quite interesting, a real change form what I am doing now. Went through two interviews, just got notice that they went with someone else.

  • Someone I know passed away from cancer, after only six months. Second funeral I have had to go to in the last six months.

  • Kids are driving me crazy; fighting and whining all the time. Anyone know how to get two kids to stop fighting and start listening.

So know I have to get refocused at work. I was excited about the proposition of moving to a different job. I am happy where I am but the change sounded interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
invisible hit counter invisible hit counter