Moving Up In Life

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bladder Infection....

Why, Why on earth does one of my co-workers insist on talking to her doctor about her bladder infection on the phone? And why is it loud enough for everyone else to hear about it. I do not care about it.

Even worse, once she gets off the phone she proceeds to talk to everyone about it.

It is hard to fake concern when I could care less.

I do have two new nicknames for her now "Screams when she pees" and "Needs more cranberry juice".

Some people just need to keep personal things personal. And then their god damn bladder infection would not end of on my blog.

People get some common sense!

1 Comments:

  • dude bladder infections suck.
    thankfully I have not had one in years.

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
invisible hit counter invisible hit counter