Moving Up In Life

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Goals

One of the things that I have not done a while is set some goals. Without goals I get sidetracked and focus on the small things, not on the things that will get me ahead. So now is the time to change this. Without doing a lot of research into how to set some goals, let’s just get some thoughts down on paper. I know I will need to set some timeframes and some action plans but today is about brainstorming. And remember when you are brainstorming nothing is ridiculous or out of the questions.

Goals:
  • Turn things around at work
  • Finish the home renovations
  • Continue to learn
  • Stash some cash away for emergencies
  • Get in shape
  • Spend more time with the kids
  • Volunteer more or make if more meaningful
  • Be a better husband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
invisible hit counter invisible hit counter